The words I am writing now as if they flow from my heart!
I feel that the key of success is to stay hopeful and think positively. Many people had nagged and complained of what happened in the last years due to the Covid 19 pandemic. But from my point of view nothing happens without a reason, because I think that this pandemic had made a refresh for our minds and lives setting our priorities from the beginning and thanking god of all what did we have. Don't you assume that COVID 19 emphasized this blessing :"HEALTH"?
Moreover, try to be mindful and don't personalize every thing. I remember carefully, when I wanted to register for the medicine exam I had received a lot of negative vibes in order not to do it because it is difficult. Why to be pessimistic? Don't you think that being optimistic make from you a more wonderful person? Although, I wasn't accepted but if the time flows back to that moment I will never feel hesitant to do this step again and again and maybe in the future if the condition was favorable I will repeat it many times until being accepted because it is the place where I see myself.
To end with don't underestimate yourself , be confident and live your life convinced by that feeling positive can advance you more and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment