It was a helpful course that teaches us how to integrate technology in education by several apps making the learning process more conductive.
I can share with you my experience, when I was accepted for a job meeting, the coordinator asked me what do you know about google forms but I just answered her I had registered in Teaching Diploma allowing me to know more about such technological tools. Maybe if it was passed with us before I make the meeting, I will be accepted. It is so obvious that no one of us knows the importance of what he/she is getting until we are tested by it and that meeting had emphasized the importance of this course. From my point of view, this course should be given also for students in schools to enable them to stay updated in this future that is full of technology.
In addition to that, the assignments were so helpful because it makes us to practice what did we had understand and practicing with you in the live sessions this also helped me a lot for instance once I shared my padlet with my students which was an ice breaking activity to know about their feedback about our session.
Finally, in every given course where students get the set and determined goals, the instructor should be praised, thank you Dr. Amal for making this course so much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment