Tuesday, December 21, 2021

My new required abilities

 I am writing this post with enthusiasm and love, the last year was my graduation year from the Lebanese university to take a bachelor degree in Biology what differs from today is that still I am a student but also I had begin my career experience which is a thing that I never had imagined to manage my time between working and learning the last year.

In addition to that, my technological skills concerning the educational platforms had been more improved compared to the previous years.

 Although it is the first year in teaching but it adds a lot for my personality since being a self dependent member gives you courage. I feel today that I am a more responsible, productive and effective member in this society willing to change our school systems to focus on collaboration instead of competition, so we can end up with a generation that think  creatively, innovatively, critically and independently.

The more you become mature the more you value the importance of teaching since a teacher can build or destroy a community. 

 I am going to take from your time 6 minutes but please do it and watch this video.

Trust me, your whole thinking will be changed!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay hopeful and think positively

The words I am writing now as if they flow from my heart!  I feel that the key of success is to stay hopeful and think positively. Many peop...